Welcome to the Pixie Pin-Up's palette, part of Too Faced's 2010 holiday collection.
The palette features beautiful packaging with silver glitter detailing, pop-up images, and a pull drawer for the cosmetics. (If you are familiar with the Urban Decay Book of Shadows, the form of this palette is similar).
The palette consists of:
- 1 x Travel size Shadow Insurance
- 1 x Lava Gloss Eyeliner Pencil
- 1 x Pin Point Lash Injection Mascara
- 6 x Eyeshadows
Eyeshadows are as follows:
- Leading Lady (Peach with gold shimmer)
- I Know What Boys Want (Light/Medium pink with gold shimmer)
- Lucky Charm (Pale green with gold shimmer)
- Heaven (Matte Eggshell/Ivory)
- Like A Virgin (Matte muted grey brown)
- Erotica (Dark Brown with gold shimmer)
- Eyeshadows apply and blend well
- Packaging is gorgeous
- Eyeliner is creamy and glides across the skin.
- Mascara splays the eyelashes and lengthens.
- Primer is very small (not much product provided)
- More colours shimmer than matte (i prefer matte shadows to shimmer
but that is personal preference)
I really do like this palette and recommend this to anyone who likes shimmer and natural looking pin-up style eyeshadows. The retail price is $32.00 and is great value for money considering the amount of product that you receive overall. Personally I would not use anything but the eyeshadows, unless i needed something to take with me in my purse when i go out (very small products, could fit in a clubbing bag, saves more space then the full sizes). Can be found at toofaced.com, Sephora, urbanoutfitters.com (ships to Australia too :) ), and anywhere that sells Too Faced cosmetics.